Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Outdoor pets and sunny sunflowers

A freshly cleared field needs to be explored.







Did she mean to pick up a piece of grass?   

And not to be left out, A. cat took a supervised stroll.



Suddenly, something fluffed his tail....  And off he went!

"Oh, hello. Where did you come from?"


 
So I head for the garden.  The sunflowers are my favorite. 
Here is how I see them. 



In the beginning...











Closer now and see the formation of sunflower seeds.








And a few more taken in recent time.

Summertime. A time to bloom and show the world the best you are.

From this:


To this:


And when we lay down for sleep, the sun opens the flowers on the other side of the world.  Yet, in the quiet of the night, the sun still shines.



To be continued.....

2 comments:

Astaroth (O.R.G.) said...

Wow! I love the first picture of sunflowers :)! The colours are so pure :)!

Outdoor Dog's Blog said...

Thanks for visiting, Astaroth! Thank you. I like that one too. Hope to read more comments as I get better. So much to learn! Need lots of time and practice. Oh, did I mention moola for more equipment? Need some of that too. All in good time....